It is crazy to think about the programming the diary industry has successfully implemented into western society.
Don’t believe me?
Answer this question: What is the best way to get calcium intake to develop strong bones and nails in our body?
If you answered “milk” or “dairy” then you have been programmed.
Truth is you don’t need to drink milk at all. I don’t drink it now, nor eat dairy, haven’t done for many years and I do not suffer from a lack of calcium in my diet. However, I did grow up believing it was the only way to get my daily intake of calcium.
You are probably thinking now: “How can I get my daily intake then?”
Here is some really useful information about calcium intake to consider, thanks to the great Don Tolman. As an aside, I recommend that you take a look at his website if you have:
• any interest in optimum health
• loved ones with serious health problems including any degenerative disease
How To Get Your Daily Calcium Intake
1. Eat celery – yes, celery as it contains the “media-sign” or signature of the bones.Celery contains approximately 21% phytalitic or plant sodium (salt), the same as your bones. Your body needs salt in order to have strong, healthy bones.
Salt ionizes into Calcium in the body when combined with Water and Vitamin D (from Sunlight)!
The great thing about celery is that it is readily available and can be used in salads, soups and many other dishes as well
Remember though, it is best eaten raw to get the maximum nutrient content possible.
Don mentions in the article the importance of eating “stalky, sodium rich foods” to combat the problems associated with brittle bones, joint and hip problems and degenerative diseases like osteoporosis. So here we are talking about Rhubarb, Bok Choy and Spinach.
2. Eat Nature made salts NOT processed salt that has been tampered with. So here we are talking about Himalayan Pink Salt and Celtic Sea Salt. You should include this in your diet each day.
There you have it – “stick with plant whole foods, sunlight, salt,
water and light exercise and you’ll have nothing to worry about.”
In addition, Thomas Campbell MD, in an article on http://www.nutritionstudies.org suggests that “If you are eating a whole-food, plant-based diet, you can get over 500mg of calcium a day without thinking twice about it.”
Don Tolman also recommends the following as add ons:
• Wholegrain breads and cereals
• Dark Leafy greens
• Organic Tofu.
Click through to the entire article here.