FB Gym Bodybuilding Ladies Tee Quiet Time Heavy Metal R Neck Dry Fit T-Shirt
Price : 13.30
Ends on : [readable_time]2019-10-17 14:26:27[/readable_time]
View on eBay
Many women experience heavy menstrual periods every month in which they experience excessive and prolonged bleeding. This condition can cause a lot of discomfort, pain and weakness. Normally a menstrual period lasts about 3 to 5 days with a loss of 30 to 40 milliliters of blood on an average. In the condition of menorrhagia or heavy menstrual periods, one may lose about 80 milliliters of blood during the periods and it may last for 7 days or longer.
The symptoms of menorrhagia may include changing of the sanitary pad or tampon very often, changing pads at night, prolonged menstrual bleeding, bleeding in between the periods, irregular cycles, large blood clots, fatigue, shortness of breath and cramps in lower abdomen. These symptoms may be so severe for some women that it interferes with their daily routine. The diagnosis of heavy menstrual periods may be based on the symptoms experienced. The doctor may conduct a pelvic examination or certain tests like pap smear, blood tests, ultrasound or endometrial biopsy.
This condition may be caused due to various conditions like abnormal growths in the uterus, certain medications, recent surgeries, pelvic inflammatory disease, fibroids, insertion of IUDs, medical conditions like diabetes, thyroid and pituitary disorders and hormonal imbalances. Some lifestyle changes such as weight gain or loss, changes in diet, travel, illness or stress can also be responsible for heavy menstrual bleeding. The treatment of this condition of menorrhagia depends on the cause responsible for it. Other factors are also considered like tolerance of medications, medical history and plans of pregnancy. The treatments may involve medications like non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs, iron supplements, oral contraceptive pills and oral progesterone. Other surgical methods are hysterectomy, hysteroscopy and endometrial ablation.
Home remedies for the treatment of menorrhagia are effective and safe ways to get relief from the symptoms. Some of the home remedies for heavy menstrual bleeding are as follows:
1. Parsley: Parsley is taken for menstrual disorders.
2. Cooked banana flower eaten with curd is beneficial for treating heavy bleeding.
3. Herbal teas like chamomile tea helps in this condition.
4. Eat foods rich in iron like green leafy vegetables.
5. Coriander Seeds aid in reducing the bleeding.
6. Indian gooseberry juice with honey is effective in this condition.
7. Healthy diet should be taken with enough vitamins, minerals and fiber.
8. Regular exercise will improve the blood circulation in the body. Avoid intense exercising during this condition.
9. Drink plenty of water to remove toxins from the body.
10. Avoid eating foods that are hot and spicy.
11. Include bananas, pomegranate and grapes in your daily diet.
12. Mustard seeds can be ground into powder and taken with milk before the periods begin. This is one of the effective home remedies of menorrhagia.
13. The juice of fresh mango bark is also effective.
14. Avoid eating refined products, sugar, sweets, tea, coffee and alcohol.
15. Yoga can be very beneficial in reducing the symptoms of heavy menstrual periods. Regular practice of yoga should be done but avoid doing it during the periods.
Follow these home remedies for the treatment of menorrhagia or heavy menstrual periods and take enough rest during that time.